As a data controller, Ty’s Software has an obligation to inform you what to expect when processing your personal data.
- ‘personal data’ means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (‘data subject’); an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person;
- ‘processing’ means any operation or set of operations which is performed on personal data or on sets of personal data, whether or not by automated means, such as collection, recording, organisation, structuring, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, alignment or combination, restriction, erasure or destruction;
Information which may contain your personal data is used for the following:
- Website usage tracking
- Serving news and conference information via email to newsletter subscribers
- Selecting conference talks
- Registering Bulgaria PHP Conference 2019 attendees
- Serving news and conference information via email to conference registrants
- Bulgaria PHP Conference 2019 organization – meal servings planning, T-shirts count and sizes, gifts preparations, seatings planning and others.
Website Usage Tracking
Ty’s Software follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and a part of hosting services’ analytics. The information collected by log files include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users’ movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
Cookies and Web Beacons
A „Cookie” is a small amount of data, stored by the website on the visitor’s computer or mobile device.
On our website we use „cookies” in regard with its functioning, as well as, for collecting analytics statistics for which we use Google Analytics.
The cookies bgphp.org uses are:
- Statistical – Cookies used to collect analytics statistics for which we use Google Analytics. You can get information about the cookies that Google Analytics generates here.
By properly setting up your browser, you can always turn off both our cookies and cookies from third parties. In this case, you may lose some of the functionality of some of the services on our site.
In case you use link which forwards you to another site, it will have its own cookies and security policy, over which we have no control.
Serving news and conference information via email to newsletter subscribers
Ty’s Software issues a newsletter containing news about Bulgaria PHP Conference 2019. In order to receive this newsletter, you need to register with you email address through the form on www.bgphp.org. The registered email will be used only for the purpose of delivering the newsletter. You have the right to unsubscribe from the newsletter at any moment by following the instructions provided in it.
Selecting Conference Talks
In order to be granted the opportunity of being a speaker at Bulgaria PHP Conference 2019 you need to submit a talk proposal via our proposals submission system. We will use the information provided only for the purpose of selecting the speakers and talks for Bulgaria PHP Conference 2019. You have the right to redraw you personal data and submissions at any moment by deleting your account.
Registering Bulgaria PHP Conference 2019 attendees
In order to register yourself or someone else for Bulgaria PHP Conference 2019 we need some personal data. These are:
- Registrant name – we use it for keeping track of who is attending the conference
- Email – we need it to communicate news and important information for the conference to the conference registrants
- Phone number – we use it as a backup channel for communication with ticket buyers
- Company/Organization, Country, Job Title – we use them for keeping demographic statistics of our attendees
- T-Shirt size – Each attendee is eligible for a gift T-Shirt. We need to know your size, so we give you an appropriate one
- Food preference and allergies – we use this data to order the appropriate amounts and types of food for our attendees
- Special accessibility needs – this information helps us plan the organization of the interior of our venue, so the conference is accessible for everyone
- Others – we will use this information to fine tune the organization on Bulgaria PHP Conference 2019
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
Ty’s Software does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 14. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.
Links to Other Sites
Ty’s Software does not transfer personal data to third countries or international organisations.
How to exercise my rights as data subject
Everybody has the right to:
- information about the processing of their personal data;
- obtain access to the personal data held about them;
- ask for incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete personal data to be corrected;
- request that personal data be erased when it’s no longer needed or if processing it is unlawful;
- object to the processing of their personal data for marketing purposes or on grounds relating to your particular situation;
- request the restriction of the processing of your personal data in specific cases;
- receive their personal data in a machine-readable format and send it to another controller (‘data portability’);
- request that decisions based on automated processing concerning them or significantly affecting them and based on their personal data are made by natural persons, not only by computers. They also have the right in this case to express their point of view and to contest the decision.
To exercise your rights you should contact the Ty’s Software via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Ty’s Software must respond to your requests without undue delay and at the latest within 1 month. If Ty’s Software can not comply with your request they must state the reason why. You may be asked to provide information to confirm your identity (such as, clicking a verification link, entering a username or password) in order to exercise your rights.
Information you’ll recieve can include:
- the name and details of Ty’s Software;
- the purposes for which the Ty’s Software will use your data;
- the categories of personal data concerned;
- the legal basis for processing your personal data;
- the length of time for which your data will be stored;
- other companies/organisations that will receive your data;
- whether data will be transferred outside the EU;
- your basic rights in the field of data protection (for example, the right to access and transfer data or have it removed);
- the right to lodge a complaint with a Data Protection Authority (DPA);
- the right to withdraw your consent at any time;
- the existence of automated decision-making and the logic involved, including the consequences thereof.
As a subject of personal data you have the right to make a complaint to the supervisor authority:
Commission for Personal Data Protection
Bul. “Prof. Tsvetan Lazarov” 2,
Sofia, Bulgaria 1592