Bulgaria PHP Conference aims to provide a friendly, safe, and harassment-free experience for everyone attending, speaking, sponsoring or participating in any way in the event, regardless of gender, sexual orientation, ability, ethnicity, socioeconomic status, and religion (or lack thereof).
We expect that you will behave in a professional, friendly and considerate to the fellow participants way during the three days of the Bulgaria PHP Conference. We also expect you to comply with the restrictions on the venue and eat and smoke only at designated for the purpose areas.
The following behaviors are considered breach of our code of conduct and are unacceptable within our community:
- Violence, threats of violence or violent language directed against another person.
- Sexist, racist, homophobic, transphobic, ableist or otherwise discriminatory jokes and language.
- Posting or displaying sexually explicit or violent material.
- Posting or threatening to post other people’s personally identifying information (“doxing”).
- Personal insults, particularly those related to gender, sexual orientation, race, religion, or disability.
- Inappropriate photography or recording.
- Inappropriate physical contact.
- Unwelcome sexual attention. This includes, sexualized comments or jokes; inappropriate touching, groping, and unwelcomed sexual advances.
- Deliberate intimidation, stalking or following (online or in person).
- Advocating for, or encouraging, any of the above behavior.
- Sustained disruption of community events, including talks and presentations.
- Breaking or stealing furniture, equipment, and other property at the venue.
- Consequences of Unacceptable Behavior
Unacceptable behavior from any community member, including sponsors and those with decision-making authority, will not be tolerated and conference organizers may take actions they deem appropriate, including expulsion from the conference venue without a warning or refund.
In case of a broken furniture or other physical items on the venue, the violator will be asked to compensate the organizer with the full cost of the broken items.
In case of eating or smoking outside of the designated for the purpose areas, violators will be fined with the amount of 500 EUR.
Reporting Unacceptable Behavior
If you are subject to or witness unacceptable behavior, or you see a person in distress, or have any other concerns, please notify us immediately by alerting at the Registration desk or any of the conference staff members, or sending us an email at email@example.com.
We expect all community participants (contributors, paid or otherwise; sponsors; and other guests) to abide by this Code of Conduct in all community venues–online and in-person–as well as in all one-on-one communications pertaining to event-related business.
We expect all conference participants (sponsors, volunteers, speakers, attendees, and other guests) to abide by this code of conduct at the conference venue and conference-related social events. Please participate responsibly and with respect for the rights of others.
@irintchev / firstname.lastname@example.org
The official point of contact for code of conduct breach is Mihail Irintchev, even though the whole conference staff is able to immediately handle unacceptable behaviour. To contact us during official conference hours, please find Mihail or any other staff member. You can also write to us at email@example.com.
License And Attribution
This Code of Conduct is assembled using the Citizen Code of Conduct, but with our event information substituted. The original is available at citizencodeofconduct.org and is released under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike license.